All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- Description<b><i>USA Today</i> bestselling author. </b> Seems like every time Arizona Ranger Sam Burrack turns over a rock, a Black Valley Rider jumps out. So when two bounty hunters arrive in Minton Hill trailing the same outlaws, Sam agrees to ride with them. Trouble is, only a drunken gambler called Tinnis Lucas kws where the gang is holed up-a dead man's land called Black Valley.
- Author BiographyRalph Cotton has been an ironworker, second mate on a commercial barge, a teamster, a horse trainer, and a lay minister with the Lutheran church. He's written six historical novels in the critically-acclaimed Jetson Nash series, one of which was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. He lives in Corydon, Illinois.
- Author(s)Ralph Cotton
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.