All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's never too early to look and talk together!Perfect for babies from birth to age two!This accordion style foldout book is sturdy eugh to stand by itself, and it is just the right size for little hands.
- Author BiographyTana Hoban's photographs have been exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and in galleries around the world. She has won many gold medals and prizes for her work as a photographer and filmmaker. Her books for children are known and loved throughout the world.
- Author(s)Tana Hoban
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwillow Books
- Weight136 g
- Width159 mm
- Height159 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tana Hoban
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.