Black and White Digital Photography: Creating and Manipulating Great Monochrome Images by Les Meehan (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe digital revolution has transformed photography. Many traditional black and white photographers are keen to dispense with the tedium of darkroom work and are turning to digital imaging to produce their fine prints. The new-found freedom of working in the 'light room' has rekindled interest in black and white imaging and is helping to accelerate the renaissance in mochrome photography. Black and White Digital Photography sets out everything you need to kw to create stunning black and white pictures. Starting from the basics of calibrating your digital camera, to scanning and digitally enhancing your images, to making fine prints, Les Meehan guides you through all the practical techniques. All digital termilogy and issues are explained and the software and equipment discussed is t manufacturer-specific. Topics featured include finding the correct pixel size and resolution for your images and saving and storing digital files; controling white balance, determining your camera's dynamic range and calibrating your scanner; choosing the right scanner, ink and printing paper and creating fine art prints. This book also includes techniques unique to digital, as well as simulations of traditional methods. Illustrated throughout with high-quality images and written in clear, practical language, this is an invaluable hands-on guide to digital black and white photography.
- Author BiographyLes Meehan is an experienced freelance photographer and photographic teacher. He has written three successful practical photography books, Creative Exposure Control, Digital Image Making and Digital Photography Basics, all published by Collins & Brown. His work has been exhibited in solo shows in the UK and France. He lives in Malaga, Spain.
- Author(s)Les Meehan
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note250 photographs
- Weight558 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.