All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe sleek BlackBerry Storm is more than good looks-it also boasts a number of powerful features, including advanced SurePress typing techlogy, WiFi access, and video recording capabilities. With BlackBerry Storm 2 Made Simple, you'll explore all the features and uncover valuable techniques-from emailing and scheduling to GPS mapping and using apps-through easy-to-read instructions and detailed visuals. Written by two successful BlackBerry trainers and authors, this is simply the most comprehensive and clear guidebook to the BlackBerry Storm and Storm 2 smartphones available.
- Author BiographyGary Mazo is vice president of Made Simple Learning and is a writer, a college professor, a gadget nut and an ordained rabbi. Gary joined Made Simple Learning in 2007 and has co-authored the last 13 books in the Made Simple series. Along with Martin and Kevin Michaluk from CrackBerry.com, Gary co-wrote CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse a book about BlackBerry addiction and how to get a grip on one's BlackBerry use. Gary also teaches writing, philosophy, technical writing and more at the University of Phoenix. Gary is a regular contributor to CrackBerry.com, writing product reviews and adding editorial content. He holds a bachelor's degree in anthropology from Brandeis University. Gary earned his master's in Hebrew letters as well as ordination as rabbi from the Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion in Cincinnati, Ohio. He has served congregations in Dayton, Ohio, Cherry Hill, New Jersey and Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Gary is married to Gloria Schwartz Mazo and between them, they have six children. Gary can be reached at: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Gary Mazo,Martin Trautschold
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1191 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.