All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionHE'S IN THE DARK. . . New Jersey State Police officer Doug Brock has been after criminal Nicholas Bennett for years. When Bennett kills someone close to Doug, however, the whole investigation spirals out of control--as does Doug's own life. He's put on indefinite suspension from the force, but Doug still can't let the case go. . .and he ends up sacrificing everything, including his fiancee, to continue working on it off the books. Soon he discovers something big--important eugh to involve the FBI--and calls his former partner on the force for help. . . WHILE A KILLER IS HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT. Doug's phone call ends abruptly with a bang--literally. He's eventually found in a hotel room, shot and in critical condition. After coming out of his coma, Doug has memory of the case, or even the last several years of his life. But the pull of what he once discovered is too strong to resist, and he finds himself immersed in a desperate search for truth once again. . . matter what mortal danger lies in store.
- Author BiographyDAVID ROSENFELT is the Edgar and Shamus Award-nominated author of several stand-alones and a dozen Andy Carpenter novels, including Who Let the Dog Out?. After years living in California, he and his wife moved to Maine with twenty-five golden retrievers that they've rescued. Rosenfelt's hilarious account of this cross-country move, Dogtripping, and his moving memoir of the dog that inspired his love affair with dogs, Lessons from Tara, are published by St. Martin's Press.
- Author(s)David Rosenfelt
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight113 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.