All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBlackpool's golden sands and sea views have attracted throngs of holidaymakers and tourists since the eighteenth century. As Britain's premier holiday resort, Blackpool today is a vibrant town that kws how to have fun. The views in this History Tour provide a glimpse into Blackpool's past, views that show that holidaymakers have long enjoyed the amusements that the town has to offer. This book allows you to go back in time and walk down the streets of Blackpool in the past, comparing the views with landmarks like Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens that remain today.
- Author BiographyAllan was born in Blackpool and has a degree in Civil Engineering from Sheffield Poly and worked in the Borough Surveyor's Department of Blackpool BC from 1978 to 1989. Allan is married with four great children. His fascination with old Blackpool scenes started in Sheffield in 1975 at a 'collectors' fair and has not stopped since. Allan has had several books published about old postcard views of Blackpool.
- Author(s)Allan W. Wood,Ted Lightbown
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note120
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.