Blackstone's Police Q&A: Evidence and Procedure 2015 by John Watson, Huw Smart (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.37Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Police Q&As 2015 are the essential revision tool for all police officers sitting the OSPRE(R) Part 1 promotion examinations. Written in partnership with the best-selling Blackstone's Police Manuals, the only study guides endorsed by the College of Policing, the Q&As' experienced author team follow subjects in the same sequence as the Manuals, providing the most authoritative means of self-testing outside of the promotion examinations. Blackstone's Police Q&A: Evidence and Procedure 2015 contains hundreds of multiple-choice questions designed to reinforce kwledge and understanding of the Evidence and Procedure Manual. Matching the only format of questions you will see in an OSPRE(R) Part 1 examination, each question has a detailed and comprehensive answer that highlights t only the correct response, but also the reasoning behind the incorrect responses, allowing candidates to highlight any gaps or weaknesses in their kwledge. Full cross-references to the relevant Manual paragraphs and Keytes encourage more effective studying, while a question checklist helps you track your progress. The 2015 editions of this popular series contain important updates, reflecting changes in the Blackstone's Police Manuals. This new edition on Evidence and Procedure includes new questions on the Criminal Procedure Rules 2013, the Crime and Courts Act 2013, the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, and revised PACE Codes C, E, F, and H. Other titles in the series are: Crime Q&A 2015, Road Policing Q&A 2015, and General Police Duties Q&A 2015. Blackstone's Police Q&As are also available as part of our online Blackstone's Police Manuals and Q&As service: http://www.blackstonespolice.com This product is t endorsed by the College of Policing.
- Author BiographyJohn Watson is a retired police Inspector currently working in road safety. He is a qualified police trainer and assessor, with several years' experience writing multiple-choice questions that have been used for in-house training.
- Author(s)Huw Smart,John Watson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Weight298 g
- Width156 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.