All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is extensively reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use. Each title is: - Trusted: ideal for exam use - Practical: find what you need instantly with a new tab system to aid navigation - Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage - Relevant: content reviewed to match your course Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources, including video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
- Author BiographyFrancis Rose PhD, LLD, DCL, Barrister, is Professor of Maritime and Commercial Law at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight859 g
- Width178 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFrancis Rose
- Edition Statement25th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.