Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is extensively reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use. Each title is: * Trusted: ideal for exam use * Practical: find what you need instantly * Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage * Relevant: content based on detailed market feedback Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources, including video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
- Author BiographyFrancis Rose PhD, LLD, DCL, Barrister, is Professor of Maritime and Commercial Law at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/06/2016
- Weight705 g
- Width182 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFrancis Rose
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.