All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is extensively reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use. Each title is: - Trusted: ideal for exam use - Practical: find what you need instantly with a new tab system to aid navigation - Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage - Relevant: content reviewed to match your course Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources, including video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
- Author BiographyFrancis Rose PhD, LLD, DCL, Barrister, is Professor of Maritime and Commercial Law at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight624 g
- Width179 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFrancis Rose
- Edition Statement27th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.