Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by other statute books, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is extensively reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use. Blackstone's Statutes are the original and best; setting the standard by which other statute books are measured. Each title is: * Trusted: Ideal for exam use * Practical: Find what you need instantly * Reliable: Current, comprehensive coverage * Relevant: Content based on detailed market feedback Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources created with the assistance of the Statute Law Society including videos on how to interpret statutes and how legislation is made. The Online Resource Centre for this book also provides web links.
- Author BiographyNicola Padfield is a reader in Criminal and Penal Justice at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge. A barrister by training, she also sits as a Recorder (part-time judge) in the Crown Court and a Bencher of the Middle Temple.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/06/2016
- Weight490 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byNicola Padfield
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.