All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality, and a rock-solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is extensively reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use. Each title is: - Trusted: ideal for exam use - Practical: find what you need instantly with a new tab system to aid navigation - Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage - Relevant: content reviewed to match your course Visit www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes/ for accompanying online resources, including video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
- Author BiographyAndrew Christie is the Davies Collison Cave Professor of Intellectual Property in the Melbourne Law School. He has particular expertise in the areas of copyright law, patent law and trade mark law as they apply in the digital environment, and patent law as it applies to biotechnological inventions. Stephen Gare is a consultant at SDG at SW6. He was formerly Head of Intellectual Property at Greenberg Traurig Maher, LLP. He has wide-ranging experience in the litigation and transactional aspects of all areas of intellectual property and information technology, across a broad spectrum of products and services.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight780 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndrew Christie,Stephen Gare
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.