All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnder rmal circumstances, a child will gain control of his or her bladder and bowels by the age of four. If this does t happen, the child's social, mental and physical health can be affected. Health professionals have a duty of care to enable continence problems to be overcome as far as possible. This book explains how this can be done.
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byLiz Bonner,Mandy Wells
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.