Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.30
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.97
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did George W. Bush and Tony Blair decide their countries should invade Iraq in 2003? What choices did they have, what support and advice did they receive, and how have their decisions affected the world we live in and their legacies? This book looks at a controversial event from recent times, showing how important world leaders chose to follow a particular course of action.
- Author BiographyAndrew Langley is a prolific author of books for children, with a special interest in history and the environment. He has been short-listed for several major awards, most recently with books on natural disasters and Hiroshima.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDays of Decision
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.