All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionBasic guide to using Microsoft Excel. Looks at menus and toolbars and a rangeof task operators such as selecting cells, summing numbers and other formulas, formatting cells, creating charts, manipulating lists, sorting data and web connections.
- Author(s)T. Tuck
- PublisherPascal Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationGlebe
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPascal Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.