All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionIs there a mathematical formula for love? Can a New York City tour guide with a gift for seeing what others overlook find it in time? This charming, modern romantic comedy recasts the classic love story of Cupid and Psyche in Frank Sinatra's hometown with twelve original songs, from swinging jazz to indie folk.When New York City tour guide Caroline Cates uses Euclid's proof of perfect numbers to find true love on a deadline, she meets a pushy male matchmaker, Jimmy Foss, in a Sinatra impersonators' club in Hoboken, New Jersey. Only Caroline can see Jimmy. But he's great at bringing couples together, so she hires him.Can this odd couple find Caroline's perfect match in time? The answer will take you on a tour of fascinating fictional landmarks and help you solve the music-driven mystery that connects Caroline's favorite overlooked landmark--the grave of the nineteenth-century poet Enid Hobb--to Jimmy's family history and the #1 pop song of the spring.
- PublisherSharon Glassman
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSharon Glassman
- Read bySharon Glassman,A Full Cast
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time322
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.