All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates with cold precision how the consistent denial of truth about the Palestinians by governments and the media in the West has led to the current impasse in the Middle East. Attempts to redress a sustained crime against historical truth in order to make a more rational political future in Palestine possible.
- Author BiographyEdward Said is Parr Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University, New York. Christopher Hitchens is a columnist for Vanity Fair and the Nation.
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChristopher Hitchens,Edward W. Said
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.