All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- Description100 Pages of Blank Guitar Manuscript Paper Sheet Music with Staff, Tab Lines, Lyric Lines and Chord Boxes designed for writing great guitar music. Along with the blank staff pages are 10 blank additional pages of extra chord boxes. Perfect for songwriters and musicians of all kinds. The guitar staff and tablature pages have been set up with only 3 sets of Staff and TAB lines per page and they have been spread apart nicely to make them easier to write your music on. Each set of Staff includes lyric lines to write your words on and chord boxes for each measure. All our blank guitar manuscript books include our Basic Music Notation Guide for Guitars, showing tes, basic staff and TAB layout and a fret board with tes for the first 12 frets. Also includes descriptions of what is a chord, highlighting six different ways to show chords and how to read a Guitar Chord Box. Includes Notes That Make Up a Major Chord, Chords for the Major Keys, Scale and Arpeggios layouts and Chord Spellings for the Major Triad through the Sus 2 chords. Gives you a good resource to help you get started writing your songs. At the back of the book are the Acoustic Music TV Essential Chord Charts for Guitar with our most popular fingering chord charts, along with 10 pages of blank chord boxes for roughing out a song by chords only. - The Seven Basic Guitar Chords, Major, Mir and 7th
- The Seven Guitar Keys with I, IV, V and V7 Chords in First Position
- Guitar Barre Chords for 5th and 6th strings
- Major Movable Soloing Scale for Folk or Country Music for Any Key
- Mir Pentatonic Movable Soloing Scale for Blues, Rock or Latin Music - Movable Arpeggio Scale for Any Guitar Key All around plenty of great music paper and resources to help when you are composing your music.
- Author BiographyJ. Bruce Jones is a musician, author, graphic designer, software publisher, video producer and the creator of Essential Chord Charts for Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele and Banjo and the Left Hand Chords books. Containing guitar, mandolin, ukulele and banjo chord fingering and music charts for playing rock, folk, country and blues music. I started learning guitar about 10 years ago and my music and chord charts came about from my search for clear basic music information to help me learn when I started playing the guitar. Over the years I found lots of the charts on the web and in books but most of them were too complicated or incomplete or poorly presented. So I started laying out my own charts and then started sharing them with my friends. My original Essential Chords book has evolved into a line of music books and posters, including blank sheet music books, guitar, mandolin and ukulele chord posters, gift apparel and music instruction videos. My intent for all my books, posters and video is to make learning music easier and fun.
- Author(s)J Bruce Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.