All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to sew beautiful handmade quilts with Lynne Edwards' simple blanket stitch applique technique. Choose from 12 inspiring projects that include both machine sewing and hand stitching techniques for patchwork quilts you'll be truly proud of. Straightforward instructions allow even new quilters to create gorgeous quilts and experienced quilters will love adopting the stick-and-stitch technique that gives such great results.
- Author BiographyLynne Edwards is a trusted 'brand' within the quilt world, loved for her friendly approach and reliable authority. Her previous books have consistently sold well, and in recognition of her contribution to arts and crafts she was awarded an MBE in December 2007. Lynne teaches regular quilt-making classes all over the world, as well as near her home in Ipswich, UK.
- Author(s)Helen Edwards,Lynne Edwards
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.