All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- Description<i>Blasted by Adversity: the Making of a Wounded Warrior</i> documents the incredible ascendance of an Army infantryman who survived an IED blast, amputating his right leg and severing his left, and emerged as a key public advocate for wounded veterans. Luke Murphy's injury was the beginning of a remarkable journey that took him from hopelessness in a hospital room to skiing black diamonds in Aspen, catching tuna on Jimmy Buffet s boat and speaking to thousands at the Pentagon. The book gives voice to a new generation of wounded service members.
- Author(s)Julie Strauss Bettinger,Luke Murphy
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.