All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNalini Singh returns to the Psy/Changeling world as a woman without a past becomes the pawn of a man who controls her future ...Dev Santos discovers her unconscious and battered, with memory of who she is. All she kws is that she's dangerous. Charged with protecting his people's most vulnerable secrets, Dev is duty-bound to eliminate all threats. It's a task he's never hesitated to complete ...until he finds himself drawn to a woman who might yet prove the enemy's most insidious weapon. Stripped of her memories by a shadowy oppressor, and programmed to carry out cold-blooded murder, Katya Haas is fighting desperately for her sanity itself. Her only hope is Dev. But how can she expect to gain the trust of a man who could very well be her next target? For in this game, one must die ...
- Author BiographyNalini Singh was born in Fiji and raised in New Zealand. She spent three years living and working in Japan, and travelling around Asia before returning to New Zealand now - although she's always plotting new trips. She has worked as a lawyer, a librarian, a candy factory general hand, a bank temp and an English teacher, not necessarily in that order. Some people might call that inconsistency, but she calls it grist for the writer's mill. You can learn more by visiting www.nalinisingh.com or by following @NaliniSingh on twitter.
- Author(s)Nalini Singh
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/10/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitlePsy-Changeling Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight275 g
- Width129 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.