Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.37Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionDublin's Blazing Salads has been serving up honest-to-goodness vegetarian wholefood to many fans over the last decade, distilling two generations and four decades of the Fitzmaurice family's food philosophy. At its heart, Blazing Salads food is deli food. It's food made to move and to be convenient but food that absolutely refuses to compromise on taste and flavour. In this book you will be encouraged to eat well every day and enjoy the added benefits of higher energy levels and sense of well-being. You will be empowered to say to pre-packed salads drowned in mayonnaise and refrigerated triangle sandwiches and say yes to: * Protein-packed soups to keep you going throughout the day * Family-friendly dinners such as Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni, Summer Leek Tart and Winter Vegetable Pie * Party food and picnic ideas * Gorgeous sweet treats like Soft-bake Cookies and Baked Pears with Blueberry Syrup If you are into good food and if you believe cooking for you and your family is important; if you need to find vegetarian, vegan, gluten- and dairy-free recipes; or if you simply want more ideas on how to up your veg intake; this book will inspire you to bring a slice of Dublin's much-loved vegetarian deli home - every day.
- Author BiographyLorraine Fitzmaurice and her siblings had quite an unusual upbringing when it came to food. They were raised on macrobiotic cooking and their lunch boxes were the subject of much discussion in 1970s Irish classrooms. As revolutionary as it was at the time, this kind of cooking has become part and parcel of what it is to eat well today. Lorraine and her siblings opened the Blazing Salads deli on Dublin's Drury Street in 2000 when she and her sister realized one lunch break that there was nowhere for vegetarians to get decent food. It continues to be a popular place among vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. Lorraine lives with her family in Clontarf, Dublin.
- Author(s)Lorraine Fitzmaurice
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight869 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.