All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIchigo Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts--he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow--a malevolent lost soul--Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the incent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Find out why Tite Kubo's Bleach has become an international manga smash-hit! Hitsugaya and Mayuri join the action as the war between the Soul Reapers and the Quincies continues. Meanwhile, Yhwach enters Reiokyu and faces off against the royal palace's defenders, Squad Zero!
- Author BiographyBleach is author Tite Kubo's second title. Kubo made his debut with ZOMBIEPOWDER., a four-volume series for Weekly Shonen Jump. To date, Bleach has been translated into numerous languages and has also inspired an animated TV series that began airing in Japan in 2004. Beginning its serialization in 2001, Bleach is still a mainstay in the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump. In 2005, Bleach was awarded the prestigious Shogakukan Manga Award in the shonen (boys) category.
- Author(s)Tite Kubo
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Artist(s)Tite Kubo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.