All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionTo mix, to shake...to propel! Out of the cabinet...and on to the counter! Go beyond smoothies and tropical cocktails, discover recipes that are truly practical and specially designed to make the best use of your blender. How about Cold Roasted Red Pepper Veloute, Chocolate Hazelnut Milk with Nut Brittle, Cinnamon-Pear Soup or Raspberry Clafoutis? Here are 50 sensational recipes for everything from coconut milk, pear soup and fig waffles to creme brulee, plus great recipes for cocktails, soups, milk shakes, a large variety of desserts and much, much more. Created by Catherine Madani, author of many cookbooks and Frederic Vardon, chef consultant for the Alain Ducasse Group for 10 years, this cookbook brings a wealth of French cooking experience to bear on the blender, a kitchen appliance with uses for every meal, every day.
- Author BiographyCatherine Madani and Frederic Vardon have both contributed to the creation of the recipes. Madani is the author of numerous successful cookbooks, in particular La Cuisine de Ducasse par Sophie. Vardon is senior coordinator of all the Spoon restaurants worldwide, of Benoit Tokyo and Relais du Parc in Paris.
- Author(s)Catherine Madani
- PublisherLec edition
- Date of Publication25/05/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationIssy-les-Moulineaux
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintLec edition
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl70 / bw / tt70 photographs
- Weight620 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byFrancoise Nicol
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.