All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t a series of lessons, but a reference book that you can use as you work. It is a reference book both for beginners and for those who have struggled for some time to learn Blender. If you are completely new to Blender, at some point you will sit down to begin your first Blender session; you will begin to build your first model. Now imagine that, to help you any time you need assistance, there is a Blender pro standing next to you. Imagine that you tell him what you want to do, and he tells you exactly how to do it, step by step. That is how this book teaches. There are only a few, very short, lessons that you ought to commit to memory--the rest is on-the-job training. You will t need to do exercises; rather, you will be able to work on your own project from the very start. This book is t about studying; it is about doing.
- Author BiographyRichard Crist has been a science-fiction illustrator for Analog and Asimov's magazines. In 2001, he received his Ph.D. in philosophy from the City University of New York-his dissertation was titled Unity and Variety in Painting. Today, his philosophical focus is on values and collective intelligence. Seeing Blender 3D as a wonderful tool for artistic expression, he undertook to learn the program. In the process of learning Blender, he organized what he was learning into the sets of steps that make up this book.
- Author(s)Richard Crist Ph D
- PublisherTruth Engine Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTruth Engine Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.