Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe past is seldom as we'd have it and the future is too uncertain a thing. Embrace the here and w. Make the most of today, it's all you have, all you can trust in. And that's exactly what Jenevier was trying to do. Her mistakes were behind her, along with her bloody past. She wasn't even certain if she had a future anymore, she just lived each day as it came. She'd bargained with God, tried to reverse the sun, erase her murderous crime. Alas, you must be certain you can pay the price before the bartering begins. But, what do you do when your life is just one big long string of bad decisions? You grow and move forward, determined your future won't mirror your past. Or you change thing. You just keep doing what you've always done until you stagnate and die. Either way, the decision is yours alone to make. After wrongfully killing Merodach, Jenevier trades her soul for his life and wakes up all alone in a strange new world. She must pay the price, learn her lesson, and discover her intended blessing before she can start over. But along with her epiphany, she'll find a whole new realm complete with its own set of problems. There's perfect place in this universe because we're t perfect creatures. No matter where you find yourself, there you are. If you step into paradise dragging all your tainted and scarred baggage with you, then it's longer paradise. Your flawed heart removes the bliss, negates utopia. Home was all she longed for, all she dreamed of. But was her home, her past, a place she could run to? Or would she find it was the one place she wanted to run from?
- Author BiographyJK Ensley is a native Tennessean by way of Missouri, born there and quickly ushered down South. A product of public school and private college, she spent her early twenties bouncing across the country. Fascinated by rich culture, ancient customs, and thick accents, she's compelled to drink in the many exquisite differences humanity is gifted with. A self-described, happily divorced mother of three with a stressful day job and an uber common minivan, she does little to hide her wicked wit, advanced sarcasm, and extreme shoe addiction. At the core of me, I'm one slightly twisted, pink haired, sword wielding, invisible ninja with a laptop, an imagination, and very little me time. That's just who I am. I'm comfortable in my skin and I love my life. Totally not kidding about the hair, the swords, or the laptop, I might've stretched it just a little with the invisible part.
- Author(s)J K Ensley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.