Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to the new face of electoral politics in America, this book provides an examination of the political mobilization of Latis and Latinas through the churches and the influence of being of the Catholic faith, enabling an understanding of the social and cultural dynamics at play.
- Author BiographyCarlos Vargas-Ramos is research associate at the Center for Puerto Rican Studies at the City University of New York, Hunter College. Anthony M. Stevens-Arroyo is professor emeritus of Puerto Rican and Latino studies at the City University of New York, Brooklyn College.
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAntonio M. Stevens-Arroyo,Carlos Vargas-Ramos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.