Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of 16 Christine's life was turned upside down when she tragically went blind. Despite her disability she has proven beyond measure that everything is possible. At the age of 25 she was the first person to receive the Wilkinson Sword Award for outstanding achievement in sport and today is still the only woman in 34 years to have ever received it. This was only the beginning, and because of her determination she has achieved more than she could ever have imagined. This remarkable story will t only make you laugh and cry but will also inspire those who are in deep despair and struggling through life by transforming and giving them hope for the future. She is also founder of the well kwn local n profit making charitable organisation Emmanuel House for people affected by cancer. Her aim is to obtain larger premises so she can further her work in caring and giving support to cancer patients, the terminally ill and their families.
- Author(s)Christine Deponio
- PublisherConsilience Media
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationWhitley Bay
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConsilience Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.