All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b> Now in trade paperback, the very first John Fielding historical mystery.</b> Falsely charged of theft in 1768 London, thirteen-year-old orphaned printer's apprentice Jeremy Proctor finds his only hope in the legendary Sir John Fielding. Fielding, founder of the Bow Street Runners police force, then recruits young Jeremy in his mission to fight London's most wicked crimes.
- Author BiographyBruce Alexander is the pseudonym for a well-known author of fiction and non-fiction. The previous books in this series are <b>Blind Justice, Murder in Grub Street </b>(Named by <b>The New York Times Book Review</b> as a Notable Book in 1995), <b>Watery Grave, Person or Persons Unknown</b> (named by the <b>Chicago Tribune</b> as one of the best novels of 1997), <b>Jack, Knave and Fool</b>, and <b>Death of a Colonial</b>.
- Author(s)Bruce Alexander
- PublisherBerkley Prime Crime
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSir John Fielding Mysteries (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Weight249 g
- Width131 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.