All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the world's first edited book on independent component analysis (ICA)-based blind source separation (BSS) of convolutive mixtures of speech. This book brings together a small number of leading researchers to provide tutorial-like and in-depth treatment on major ICA-based BSS topics, with the objective of becoming the definitive source for current, comprehensive, authoritative, and yet accessible treatment.
- Author BiographyDr. Shoji Makino is an IEEE Fellow, Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Speech & Audio Processing, and Executive Manager NTT Communication Science Laboratories. Dr. Makino was also co-editor on the succesful 2005 Springer book: Benesty - Speech Enhancement.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHiroshi Sawada,Shoji Makino,Te-Won Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.