Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.26Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $44.87Trending at AU $45.89
- AU $45.25Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $33.87Trending at AU $39.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential collection of brilliant recipes for sauces, salsas and marinades brings the United Nations of flavours together in a way in which only the team from Blistering can do. Inspirational, achievable and utterly delicious, these basics of outdoor cooking (and indoors come to that) provide the al fresco cook with all the basic ammunition needed to produce fantastic, flavoursome food for the grill. A great set of foundation recipes from the best in the business.
- Author BiographyKate Weatherell and Nigel Tunnicliff are the authors of the bestselling barbecue book, Blistering Barbecues. Hailed on first publication as the definitive book on the subject of cooking outdoors, the book proved to be a hit both at home and abroad. Nigel Tunnicliff is the co-owner of the world-renowned barbecue and catering company, Blistering Barbecues. Kate Weatherell is an established cookery writer and author of Sugar & Spice.
- Author(s)Kate Weatherell,Nigel Tunnicliff
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Out-of-print date04/09/2013
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.