All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to make block prints for art prints, greeting cards, invitations, signs and more using both lileum and wood. Covers transferring a design, carving, printing by hand in one or more colors, clean up, editioning, and tearing down paper. Includes an antated gallery of finished prints that feature the artist's work.
- Author BiographySandy Allison is a writer and editor who lives in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania. Robert Craig is a block printer, engraver, and printing instructor who works with both linoleum and wood. His pieces have been shown in galleries around the country. He lives near Easton, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Sandy Allison
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note396 colour
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.