All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy photo-blogging matters and how to do it well Photographers of the past rose to fame through word-of-mouth, as editors swapped names and compared tes. Success was elusive, and publication went only to the favoured few. Those days are, happily, gone and w anyone can get their work ticed, sharing their skill and passion with an unsuspecting world. A photo blog is the key: a deceptively simple, powerful tool that if well managed will take you from unkwn to photo star. This book is for photographers enthusiast and pro alike who want to make that journey, and it teaches all the key skills necessary to set up, maintain and build the audience of a successful photo blog. From the technicalities to the principles of writing appealing posts, let top blogger Jolie ODell be your expert guide.
- Author BiographyJolie O'Dell has worked as a technology journalist for Mashable and Venture Beat, with a decade of experience engaging the online community. Her photojournalistic creations have been featured in tech and social-media publications internationally.
- Author(s)Jolie Anne O'Dell
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width180 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.