Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionBlood Fangs Quest for the Dark One. First book in the new Blood Fang Series. It was the year of our Lord, sixteen hundred and twenty-nine. Zuka, dark prince of the jungle, and his blood beasts, had for over one hundred years ravaged the local native tribes deep within the Congo jungle. Overwhelmed by a massive hurricane the blood beasts find themselves trapped in the Bermuda Triangle. For hundreds of years Zuka and his clan of blood beasts have searched for a portal back to his world to avenge his betrayal and to find a blood queen. This rare strain of blood beasts, have very extraordinary powers making them almost indestructible. There is end to their thirst for blood. The Spinners, (from the Spinners Trilogy) after a ten-year absence from the Bermuda Triangle, are w young adults. A troubling distress call from a friend deep within the Triangle lures them back into the parallel world of the unkwn. The Spinners must stop the blood beasts before they can find the gateway portal allowing them to return to the world that they were banished from over four hundred years ago. The Spinners will only have one chance to stop these beasts. In this epic battle of man versus blood beast there can just be one survivor.
- Author BiographyRod Farrington a resident of Benton, LA has traveled extensively to Bermuda over the last twenty years. All of his novels to date are centered in Bermuda with a touch of Louisiana. The novels are action adventure with strong historical and geographical accuracy. The Spinners trilogy is based around on five teenagers who discover the gateway to the Bermuda Triangle. Rod spends most of his spare time in Bermuda exploring old forts, deserted islands, jungles and caves. His novels are filled with pirates, Confederate blockade runners, sharks and even modern day terrorists. Rod's seven novels rank among the bestselling novels in Bermuda. The Isle of Devils Holy War was awarded the Shreveport - Bossier regional 2008 Gold ADDY award. Death Diamonds of Bermudez was awarded the Shreveport - Bossier regional 2009 Silver ADDY award. Phantom Mauraders of the Bermuda Triangle was released in March 2012. His latest novel Blood Fangs Quest for the Dark One was released in October 2012. This is the first novel in the Blood Fangs series. The next novel in the series will be released in mid 2013. Rod's novels are the best selling action adventure novels in Bermuda. Visit his web site: www.bermudaspinners.com.
- Author(s)R C Farrington
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Farrington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.