Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionBlood Flow is a New Adult thriller. Carly Sullivan is a typical All-American teenager in every way, except for one... She kills people. Before you judge her too harshly, you should probably kw that it is t her fault. The problem is faulty wiring. While some families pass along cancer, heart disease, or diabetes, in the Sullivan family, you inherit the Murder Gene. Carly has inherited the Killing Gene and there is cure. When Carly accidentally discovers the family secret on prom night, her serial killing family rush to her rescue. She watches in awe as this family of seasoned killers, efficiently mop up her crime scene and dispose of the incriminating body, without ever breaking into a sweat. This is big....huge even...she can't believe that her family has been able to keep this secret for all these years. Accept who you are, learn your craft, never take unnecessary risk, and the number #1 rule is ...family first. These are just a few of the Sullivan Family Creed rules that Carly must learn, but she's a head-strong and stubborn eighteen year old with a few ideas of her own, that will soon turn this family upside down and start a chain of events that could very well destroy them all. Will Carly's stubborn streak threaten the safety of the ones she loves? Will her teenage rebellion topple the very foundation that six generations of Sullivan killers have built their lives on? Like it or t, Carly has to accept that her family's business is murder. Will she be able to adapt to the tried and true ways of the family creed or will she follow her own path and maybe destroy the people that she loves the most?
- Author BiographyDee has had an eclectic life of many career paths. Each of these paths has been a learning experience and has contributed to her growth as a person and as a skilled story-teller and writer. Dee is a unique, one of a kind author that enjoys her wonderful life of full-time writing and part-time drinker. She is proud of her 36-year marriage to her BFF, 2 wonderful adult children and the unconditional love of a black lab named Molly. Don't miss the opportunity to experience Dee's blow out life and the invitation to laugh together until we pee our pants!
- Author(s)Dee Bockler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date08/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.