CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionTrev's sister is dead. Trev's mum is dead, and his dad. The authorities think he did it. They won't believe him - that it was the house that took them. They won't believe him until it's too late and there is only...Blood red. Torn flesh. Red blood. This title is published by Franklin Watts EDGE, which produces a range of books to get children reading with confidence. EDGE - for books children can't put down.
- Author BiographyDavid was born in Bristol and grew up with his two younger brothers between the Cotswolds, Wensleydale and Lincolnshire thanks to the transient life of having a Methodist minister for a dad. Aside from having a huge number of hobbies including: caving, camping, climbing, archery, shooting and music, David also wrote avidly. Although he had his first book published aged 18, it's taken many more years and life experiences to lead to writing full time, including seeing two ghosts, being mistaken for a homeless person, working on a salmon farm and almost drowning. David now lives in rural Somerset, with his wife and two boys, and still can't believe how his life has worked out.
- Author(s)David Gatward
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEdge: A Rivets Short Story
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight64 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.