All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionMoving, witty, and wise, S. Bear Bergman is an acclaimed writer and lecturer who travels regularly across North America to speak on trans issues. In his third essay collection, Bear tackles the concept of the modern family' as one of two trans parents of a young son; in Bear's extended family 'orchard', drag sisters, leather mentors, sperm-dor parents and other relations provide more branches of love and support than a mere family tree. Blood, Marriage, Wine & Glitter is a thought-provoking collection that redefines the tion of what family is and can be.'
- Author BiographyS. Bear Bergman is the author of two books, the Lambda Award-nominated The Nearest Exit May Be Behind You (Arsenal Pulp, 2009), and Butch is a Noun, first published by Suspect Thoughts in 2006 and reissued in a new edition by Arsenal Pulp Press in 2010. Bear is also the co-editor (with Kate Bornstein) of the Lambda Award-winning anthology Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation (Seal, 2010). A longtime activist and public speaker, Bear continues to work at the intersection between and among gender, sexuality, and culture. Originally from Connecticut, Bear now lives with hir husband and son in Toronto.
- Author(s)S. Bear Bergman
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.