All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigative reporter Catherine McLeod is covering a claim filed by the Arapaho and Cheyenne tribes for twenty-seven million acres of their ancestral lands. Her relentless pursuit of the truth will make her the target of a killer?and plunge her into a conspiracy that leads into the past, the founding of Denver, and her own heritage.
- Author BiographyMargaret Coel is the <b>New York Times</b> bestselling, award-winning author of <b>The Thunder Keeper, The Spirit Woman, The Lost Bird, The Story Teller, The Dream Stalker, The Ghost Walker, The Eagle Catcher</b>, and several works of nonfiction. She has also authored many articles on the people and places of the American West. Her work has won national and regional awards. Her first John O'Malley mystery, <b>The Eagle Catcher</b>, was a national bestseller, garnering excellent reviews from the <b>Denver Post</b>, Tony Hillerman, Jean Hager, Loren D. Estleman, Stephen White, Earlene Fowler, Ann Ripley and other top writers in the field. A native of Colorado, she resides in Boulder.
- Author(s)Margaret Coel
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBerkley Prime Crime Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight159 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.