All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description<i>Waterworld</i> meets <i>Point Break</i> as Kavika, an under-sized boy living in the floating <i>Sargasso City</i> - jigsawed together with ships, submarines, barges and oil tankers off the coast of what was once kwn as California, must strive to overcome his lowly status and the condemnation of his peers in order to save his city from an enemy living within. Survivors of the Cull, a Plague that wiped out people without the blood type O-neg, struggle in the floating <i>Sargasso City</i> jigsawed together with ships, submarines, barges and oil tankers off the coast of what was once kwn as California. Separated by demarcations of turf, ethnicity and fear, it's t so much living as existing. High above it all swing the <i>Pali Boys</i> descendants of Hawaiian warriors, they desire to lift themselves and the spirits of the residents below by performing an increasingly impossible series of extreme stunts, designed to test their manhood, and demonstrate the vibrancy humanity once had. But as a conspiracy of murder unfolds and <i>blood attacks</i> increase, Kavika a single under-sized Pali Boy must strive to overcome his lowly status and the condemnation of his peers in order to save them all from an enemy living within.
- Author Biography<b>Weston Ochse</b> is the Bram Stoker Award-winning author of various short stories and novels, including the critically acclaimed <i>Scarecrow Gods</i>. He is much in demand as a speaker at genre conventions and has been chosen as guest of honour on numerous occasions. Weston lives in Southern Arizona with his wife Yvonne and their menagerie of animals.
- Author(s)Weston Ochse
- PublisherAbaddon Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAfterblight Chronicles
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbaddon Books
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.