Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.99+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by newnuseddvdbookscds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The<i> New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club<i></i>and Scrapbooking mysteries serves up the seventh vel in<i></i>the perfect series for tea and mystery lovers (<i>The Tea Caddy</i>).</b> When social darling Delaine Dish throws a lavish benefit for the restoration of a rundown Victorian home, Theodosia Browning donates tea and treats from her Indigo Tea Shop. But the grand unveiling of Theo s spread proves a gruesome scene when a beloved local politico falls dead with a jagged piece of metal in his neck. Anyone at the event could be the culprit, but the police have few leads and suspects. Try as she might, Theodosia can t help but wonder who the murderer is. But her investigation will lead her into places darker than the blackest tea... <b>Includes a delicious recipe and teatime tips!</b>
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTea Shop Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number07
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight145 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.