Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.95+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by girrlit
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionGothic fantasy meets vampire fiction in this debut vel from Kristen Painter - full of politics, intrigue, and blood. Born into a life of secrets and service, Chrysabelle's body bears the telltale marks of a comarre -- a special race of humans bred to feed vampire bility. When her patron is murdered, she becomes the prime suspect, which sends her running into the mortal world...and into the arms of Malkolm, an outcast vampire cursed to kill every being from whom he drinks. Now, Chrysabelle and Malkolm must work together to stop a plot to merge the mortal and supernatural worlds. If they fail, a chaos unlike anything anyone has ever seen will threaten to reign.
- Author BiographyKristen Painter likes to balance her obsessions with shoes and cats by making the lives of her characters miserable and surprising her readers with interesting twists. She currently writes award-winning urban fantasy for Orbit Books. The former college English teacher can often be found on twitter @Kristen_Painter, Facebook at www.facebook.com/KristenPainterAuthor, where she loves to interact with her readers and on her blog, http: //kristenpainter.com/blog/
- Author(s)Kristen Painter
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleHouse of Comarre
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight209 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.