All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.74
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionAlex Morrow investigates the dark underbelly of a seemingly peaceful seaside town. A wealthy businesswoman disappears from her Glasgow home without a trace, leaving her husband and children panicked but strangely resistant to questioning. Tracing the woman's cell phone, police detective Alex Morrow discovers a call made from an unlikely location. A sleepy seaside community, Helensburgh is the last place you'd go looking for violence. But Morrow's investigation uncovers disturbing clues and a dead body in a nearby lake. When a connection to someone close to her surfaces, the case gets more personal than she could have imagined. A fast-paced and unpredictable thriller, BLOOD SALT WATER confirms Denise Mina's reputation as one of the genre's brightest stars (George Pelecas).
- Author BiographyDenise Mina is the author of The Red Road, Gods and Beasts, The End of the Wasp Season, Still Midnight, Slip of the Knife, The Dead Hour, Field of Blood, Deception, and the Garnethill trilogy, the first installment of which won her the John Creasey Memorial Prize for best first crime novel. She also writes for the popular graphic novel series Hellblazer. Mina lives in Glasgow.
- Author(s)Denise Mina
- PublisherWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAlex Morrow Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.