All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eat Right 4 (For) Your Type portable and personal guide that will help people with blood type A stay healthy and achieve their ideal weight. <p/>Different blood types mean different body chemistry. If your blood type is A, enjoy your best health on a vegetarian diet. Carry this guide with you to the grocery store, restaurants, even on vacation to avoid putting on those extra pounds, or getting sick from eating the wrong thing. Inside you will find complete listings of what's right for Type A in the following categories: - meats, poultry, and seafood - oils and fats - dairy and eggs - nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes - breads, grains, and pastas - fruits, vegetables, and juices - spices and condiments - herbal teas and other beverages - special supplements - drug interactions - resources and supportRefer to this book while shopping, dining, or cooking--and soon, you will be on your way to developing a prescription plan that's right for your type.
- Author BiographyDr. Peter J. D'Adamo is an internationally acclaimed naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer, as well as the author of the New York Times bestselling Eat Right 4 Your Type series. <p/>Catherine Whitney is the coauthor of numerous bestselling books on health and wellness.
- Author(s)Peter J et al D'Adamo
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width83 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.