All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Anglophile Dorothy Martin tackles a tricky puzzle in the historic university town of Cambridge Dorothy Martin isn't overly enthusiastic when her husband, retired police detective Alan Nesbitt, invites her to accompany him to a conference in Cambridge, picturing cramped student accommodation. But St Stephen's turns out to be recently revated, and, bolstered by en suite facilities, Dorothy is looking forward to exploring the historic and beautiful city. It is t long, though, before disaster strikes: lost in the maze of college buildings, Dorothy stumbles into a laboratory ...and is shocked to find what looks like a pool of blood on the floor. She flees, to fetch help, but when Alan checks it out, there is thing to be found. Was she mistaken? Or has a terrible crime been committed? Dorothy, who can never resist a puzzle, determines to find out.
- Author BiographyJeanne M. Dams, an American, is a devout Anglophile who has wished she could live in England ever since her first visit in 1963. Fortunately, her alter ego, Dorothy Martin, can do just that. Jeanne lives in South Bend, Indiana, with a varying population of cats.
- Author(s)Jeanne M. Dams
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Dorothy Martin Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight515 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.