All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a half-blood is inconvenient on a good day, especially when the half you got from your mother is werewolf. Valeriah can't take wolf form, but the full moon still fills her with manic energy. Running helps; a tired werewolf is a good werewolf. Living perennially caught between two worlds--human and werewolf, magic and n-magic--doesn't leave much room for love. That suits Valeriah just fine. She's never had any luck with that anyway. Until her cousin's life is threatened, that is, and out of necessity she accepts the help of a mysterious young man to protect Cristel. Rolf is everything that makes Valeriah's pulse speed up in spite of herself. Now, with Cristel's life in the balance, is the worst possible time for that kind of complication. But Rolf's secrets could destroy her trust and that might cost her life.
- Author BiographyProfessionally, I've been a financial analyst and a visual basic programmer. I also have a paralegal certificate, although I've never worked in that field. It's anybody's guess what I'll be when I grow up. Imagining stories and writing have always been an important part of my life. It's one I've finally gotten to spend a significant amount of time on while I care for my mother who has Alzheimer's disease.
- Author(s)Meredith Mansfield
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.