Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.58Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKadija is the music-loving daughter of a guardian of the sacred manuscripts of the ancient city of Timbuktu, Mali. Ali is a former shepherd boy, trained as a warrior for Allah. Tonight, the Islamist rebels are coming for Timbuktu. They will install a harsh regime of law and tear apart the peaceful world within the mud walls of the city. Television, football, radios, even music, will be banned. Kadija refuses to let go of her former life. And something in her defiance draws Ali to her. Which path will he choose?
- Author BiographyStephen Davies spent several years living amongst Fulani herders in Burkina Faso as a missionary. He has written for the Guardian Weekly (Letters from Burkina Faso) and the Sunday Times and is the author of several books for young readers. www.voiceinthedesert.org.uk
- Author(s)Stephen Davies
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Weight201 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $11.91Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.47Trending at AU $12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.