All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $94.27
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades, Patrick Califia has been one of the most prolific and outspoken voices in favor of freedom of sexual expression between consenting adults. He is also the author of erotic classics such as Macho Sluts, Doing It For Daddy, and Doc and Fluff. Blood and Silver collects the best of Califia's short erotic fiction along with three new stories. A submissive female android turns the tables on her abusive male master and runs off with his mistress. Little Red Riding Hood gets a makeover as a professional dominatrix who's not afraid of the Big Bad Wolf for the very simple reason that she is one. Frankie and Johnny play out a hot initiation fantasy from the 1950s. Blood and Silver is fiction without a safe wordsmart, transgressive, and always hot.
- Author BiographyPatrick Califia is one of the most widely known writers of lesbian and S/M erotica. He is the author of more than twenty books and lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Patrick Califia
- PublisherAvalon Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.