Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in a new urban fantasy series featuring mosquito-sized fairies with poisous bites that drive humans insane. It's only been three weeks since Annabelle helped solve the murder of Grace Beauchamp, and in the process, she discovered a secret world of invisible, magic-working people who have decided she might have what it takes to join their ranks. As best as she can determine, Annabelle's attack by a group of fairies has infected her with pararmal ability she did t previously possess, including being able to mentally move objects and heal wounds. Her new abilities appear to have few negative side effects, aside from creepy dreams. But would that change if she stopped injecting herself with the mystery drug delivered to her by the even more mysterious Tucker, one of the Invisibles? Leery of trusting criminals with her health, Annabelle wishes she had someone she could talk to about the changes in her life. Enter Hitch, FBI agent and Annabelle's ex, who's back in Donaldsonville on an off-the-books investigation. Hitch suspects that there's a government-funded illegal lab that's developing a controversial fairy-killing spray that could adversely affect the existence of every living thing in the delta-including humans. And Hitch and Annabelle will have to find a way to work together if they're going to find a way to shut it down.
- Author BiographyStacey Jay has published in the genres of erotica, paranormal romance, middle grade, and YA, using a variety of pseudonyms. This is her second urban fantasy. She's been a full-time mom/writer since 2005 and can't think of anything she'd rather be doing. Her former careers include theater performer, professional dancer, poorly paid C-movie actress, bartender, waiter, math tutor, and yoga instructor. She lives in California with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Stacey Jay
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.