Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionGET THIS BOOK NOW IF YOU LOVE A GOOD WESTERN. What happens when a young man builds a ranch only to have it disappear along with all his livestock? A green eyed redhead and her crack shot brother set out to revenge the death of their father. An old grudge from the Civil War and the Zuni Indians enter the picture and all hell breaks out in the Zuni River country.
- Author BiographyDoug lives in the country he writes about A retired sailor who threw an oar over his shoulder and walked inland until someone asked what was on his shoulder. He shares his life with his lovely wife, Patti, on their ranch and gets visits from his grandkids from time to time who bring one or more of his six adult children.
- Author(s)Doug Ball
- Date of Publication04/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.