All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe people of the once free nation of Exeter have lived under the stifling oppression of the Emperor, Uriel the Third of His Name, for over half a hundred sojourns. His word is law, and ne have dared to oppose the cruel and psychopathic tyrant, or the massive army at his command. In the capital city of the empire, kwn simply as The Seat, a young, blind, orphan girl named Catelyn does everything that she can just to make it through ather day in this hellish state. Using unique talents that she developed after the tragic loss of both her parents and her sight, she plies her trade as a thief, prowling the rooftops of the city and taking what she can to survive. When she overhears the location of a priceless artifact from the past, Catelyn resolves to make it her own and put an end to her days of living hand to mouth, but she swiftly learns that this artifact is t merely valued in terms of the marks it can bring her. In fact, it hides a secret that will change her world, and the lives of everyone around her, in ways she can't predict or control. It will draw Catelyn out of the anymity of the slums and set her on a collision course with history, and eventually, even with the Emperor himself.
- Author BiographyMatthew Medina has always loved story-telling in some form or another, from his earliest crayon drawings created as a child, up through a lengthy career as an artist working in both 2D and 3D digital media, to the scripted character and scenarios he now creates for modern computer games. Writing has always been merely a hobby until recently, when the bug bit him in 2012 and he concluded finally that the stories which he's had in his head for decades are actually worth sharing with the rest of the world. Matthew lives in rural Woodinville, Washington with his beloved wife of fifteen years and their ten year old son. He is a self-confessed geek about many things including games, comics, movies and television shows, and just as the main character in his book is, Matthew is always barefoot. Bloodfire is Matthew's first, but almost certainly not last, novel.
- Author(s)Matthew Medina
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.